Whitlow Family Vision Centers COVID-19 Precautions
At Whitlow Family Vision Centers, we have taken the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and employees. Since our reopening, we have created special hours for our senior patients, curbside pickup for eye wear, and optional shipping of contacts with a minimum purchase.
We have also utilized extra precautions within our office such as the following:
1. If you are not feeling well or have a temperature, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
2. You are required to wear a mask. Please bring your own to use while at our office.
3. Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call us. We will come get you when we are ready.
4. Your temperature will be observed before entering the office to ensure it is not high. If it is, we will reschedule your appointment about two weeks from the original appointment date.
5. We are asking that only those scheduled to be seen come inside. Children will need to be accompanied by one parent or one guardian.